Re: Recent spam increase

On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 12:41:48AM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

> David Hart wrote:
> > Been there, done that, look at the third link above to see why it does.
> > ;-)
>
>     Doesn't keep mail separate.  Please, read the archives before going
> further.  I'm sick and tired of mutt zealots telling me it does what it
> doesn't do and thinking a few links equates to a reasoned argument.

I have no need to read the archives as I have a threaded view of this
conversation in front of me as I write.

I didn't realise that pointing out a factual error made one a zealot.

I said that mutt can be configured to keep mail separate.   I thought
that the links I posted would be sufficient to point you in the right
direction to show you how.  I assumed that someone who said that mutt
_can't_ do something would've spent some time studying how to use it.
Obviously, I was wrong.

I also assumed that instead of simply repeating your assertion that
you would've at least challenged me to show you _how_ you can keep
mail separate in mutt.  Again, I was wrong.  Perhaps you're simply
not interested.

For the benefit of those who may be interested, I'll show one way of
keeping mail separate in reply to another of your posts below.

--
David Hart <debian@tonix.org>

Mutt MUA "Zealot"