Re: spamcop

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:38:38 +0300, Andrei Popescu
<andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >I'm not an administrator, but I do work in a customer-oriented field.

>> And what field is that?

>Airline (not low-cost)

Airlines?  This should light a good firestorm.

>So, in your opinion, if other large businesses treat their customers
>like cattle, then so should everybody?

You want me to believe that airlines don't treat their customers like
cattle?   Nowadays passengers hardly dare speak to the flight crew for
fear they will call the FBI to report terrorism.

>Then what hope do we have to improve "things"? I would definitely switch
>the provider if they would loose my mail.

I never lose mail.  By policy, I reject it.  Anyone who doesn't like
the policy can waive it, upon request.  And in that case, I deliver to
them all the garbage they can eat.

They can have whatever they want, so why would they complain?  Anyone
who does, is complaining for the joy of complaining.  And life is too
short to put up with that.