Re: spamcop

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:46:20 +0100, George Borisov
<george@dxsolutions.co.uk> wrote:

>John Kelly wrote:

>> Many users won't complain, because they're glad to have an INBOX free
>> of porn spam and other garbage.  For that, they don't mind sacrificing
>> a potential 2% false positives.

>Sorry, but my direct experience contradicts your opinion.

So I only have an opinion, without experience?  How would you know?

>The number of people who complain loudly is small

And thus I lose little by letting them take their business elsewhere.

>but they usually happen to be quite influential people.

When you're near the bottom of the authority chain, perhaps submission
is the best way to cope.

But I'm not, and I don't.