Re: spamcop

John Kelly <jak@isp2dial.com> wrote:

> Well then obviously, if the number of complaining users is very small,
> then what I said must be true:  many users won't complain.
>
> George, if this is a debate, you're losing.

I'm not an administrator, but I do work in a customer-oriented field.
One of the first rules to learn is "Don't treat your customers like
numbers in a statistic. They are real persons with real problems and
feelings". One of the 2% lost mail can be the most important ...

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)