Re: spamcop

John Kelly wrote:

> Really?  I wonder why then, in the next email you needed to further
> explain that you "made no assumptions" about my experience.

Well you did put a question mark at the end of it. As far as I am
aware that generally means you wanted a reply.

Also, I don't like to cause unnecessary offence, so when you
misinterpreted my words to imply such offence, I wanted to
clarify that none was intended.

> And now you try to twist your false implication to make it look like
> my problem.

There is no need for me to do that, you manage just fine
yourself. Paranoia, as well as self confidence issues - this
really is out of my league.

> You lost the fight, George.  And that's no mere implication.

If this will make you sleep better tonight, then I will happily
accept.

TO EVERYONE: JOHN KELLY... WINS! FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!

(Sorry, this is not really the sort of thing that I can fit
"fatality" into, as well.)

As I am the looser here, this will be my last post on this
thread. If anyone needs me, I will be crawling with my tail
between my legs.

I guess everyone has their own way of relieving stress. :-p

Best regards,

--
George Borisov

DXSolutions Ltd