Re: Printing from Acrobat

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 04:13:51PM -0500, Russell L. Harris wrote:

> I experienced the same difficulty, and have not found a solution, other
> than to revert to Acrobat version 5.  Envision did the same thing.  Did
> you check the Postscript level?  Is the document level 2 or level 3?
> What is the Postscript level of your printer?

I'm printing at PS Level 2, and the printer isn't PS at all (HP Laserjet
1012), so GhostScript and hplip kick in.

The document is a standard Social Security form, surely if it were broken
someone would have noticed by now?
--
Carl Fink                                   nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at nitpickingblog.blogspot.com.  Reviews!  Observations!