Re: Printing from Acrobat

Carl Fink wrote:
This is interesting.  I installed kpdf to try to get this stupid page
printed, and it says that it can't connect to the CUPS server, which is
clearly there and which other programs can print to just fine.  On the other
hand, gpdf can't even DISPLAY the page correctly.  Apparently the universe
doesn't want me to print this one stupid page using Linux.

Yes, it really is. Hmm. Is it possible that this PDF has a fault
in it? Or possibly it is "locked"?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.