Re: Printing from Acrobat

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 01:47:03AM -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
> I'm using Etch, with up-to-date CUPS.  I can print fine from most
> applications (e.g. OpenOffice.org, Firefox) but not from Adobe Acrobat
> Reader (v7 from the Marillat collection).  In fact, I can print a Social
> Security form from xpdf, but not Acrobat.  (Unfortunately xpdf screws up the
> margins and cuts off the edges of each page.)

I did a poor job of explaining that.  Acrobat prints normally, and a job is
created in CUPS, but it never actually prints, it just sits in the queue for
my Laserjet 1012.  (I'm using hplip.)  If I print from another program, that
job prints fine but the Acrobat-spawned job is still sitting in the queue.
--
Carl Fink                                   nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at nitpickingblog.blogspot.com.  Reviews!  Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!