Printing from Acrobat

I'm using Etch, with up-to-date CUPS.  I can print fine from most
applications (e.g. OpenOffice.org, Firefox) but not from Adobe Acrobat
Reader (v7 from the Marillat collection).  In fact, I can print a Social
Security form from xpdf, but not Acrobat.  (Unfortunately xpdf screws up the
margins and cuts off the edges of each page.)

Any suggestions on why this is happening?  I'm not sure I can submit a bug
report, because acroread is not an official Debian package.
--
Carl Fink                                   nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at nitpickingblog.blogspot.com.  Reviews!  Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!