Re: Printing from Acrobat

Carl Fink wrote:

[that he couldn't print a PDF file]

How about this:

If the file you're trying to print doesn't have proprietary
or trade secret info in it, I volunteer to try printing it
using Acrobat Reader on my machine, and see whether I have
similar problems. This would at least provide another bit
of mystery if I have no problems.[*]

Have you tried printing just one page at the beginning, one
in the middle, and one near the end? Or just the evens? Or just
odds?

[*] If it's hundreds of pages, I don't volunteer to print it all!

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.