Re: Making CD to be read on Windows

Anthony Campbell on 19/05/06 07:19, wrote:
On 18 May 2006, Adam Hardy wrote:
you should copy the contents from the CD to your windows hard drive. If you can copy everything across, then it's nothing to do with the cd. try opening the html file in IE from the harddrive. see if the problem recurs.

I don't have a Windows hard drive (see my sig!). I had asked the people
who received the CD to try copying it to their HD but I don't think any
of them did (most had little idea of what to do and just gave up when it
didn't work).

Hmm. Difficult to test for a platform you don't have available! Have you tried putting it on a web server and trying it from there via http://localhost ?