Re: Making CD to be read on Windows

On 18 May 2006, Adam Hardy wrote:
> you should copy the contents from the CD to your windows hard drive. If you
> can copy everything across, then it's nothing to do with the cd.
> try opening the html file in IE from the harddrive. see if the problem
> recurs.

I don't have a Windows hard drive (see my sig!). I had asked the people
who received the CD to try copying it to their HD but I don't think any
of them did (most had little idea of what to do and just gave up when it
didn't work).

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian