Making CD to be read on Windows

I've made a CD containing data (html and jpg files) which works fine
here but causes problems on Windows machines (surprise surprise!). The
browser (presumably IE) keeps saying "Page not found".

I think this may be something to do with filename length. I have an idea
that the answer may be to make the CD with the -J switch. Can anyone
confirm this? I really DON'T want to have to rename all the files,
especially if that isn't the problem!

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian