Re: Netlimiter liike tool

Tony Godshall wrote:
> Looking for things in open source that work EXACTLY like
> commercial tools in Windows is a recipe for failure.

    Uh, no, it's not.  It's pretty much the foundation of where a lot of OS
software pulls people away from Commercial applications.  I mean would you
call someone trolling if they were asking "Is there an office suite like
Microsoft Office" (OpenOffice.org), or "an email/scheduling client like
Outlook" (Evolution)?  No.  So sorry, it isn't a recipe for failure...

> Go troll somewhere else.

    ..so please take your own advice and troll elsewhere.