Re: Netlimiter liike tool

indeed you can. trickle has several options for adjusting the detection
window and smoothing behavior.

honestly it seems to me that this train-wreck has resulted from a poorly
phrased question. "is there a netlimiter-like tool in debian" is already
proposing the solution. it seems to me that the question here is "how
can i adjust network bandwidth consumption to achieve foo?"

for me it was qos. now i've got my line saturated with bt traffic and
external services cruise along responsively. ymmv.

cmr