Re: Graphics Drivers (I'm new to Linux)

I took a look through, I used the first link in the email I was given
(http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/Debian-nVidia/index.html) and under the
heading, "Stock or Custom Kernel?" I ran the following in a terminal:

apt-cache policy kernel-image-$(uname -r)

and I was given the following:

kernel-image-2.3.27-2-386:
Installed: 2.4.27-10sarge1
Candidate: 2.4.27-10sarge1
Version Table:
*** 2.4.27-10sarge1 0
500 http://mirrors.kernel.org stable/main Packages
500 http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main Packages
100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

To quote the HOWTO (link above):
"If a version is listed as installed, but the only source listed for the
installed version is /var/lib/dpkg/status, then you may be running a
custom kernel, or a stock kernel that's old enough to have dropped out of
the Debian distribution."

How would I go around getting the kernel sources for this so that I may
execute the official installer from NVIDIA?

Travis