Re: Further installation woes WAS: trouble installing RAID and LVM.

On Sun, Feb 26, 2006 at 03:29:23PM -0500, hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 26, 2006 at 03:59:23PM +1300, Chris Bannister wrote:
> > On Sun, Feb 19, 2006 at 05:25:30PM -0500, hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:
[..]
> > > package
> > > *   report-bug: Depends: pythin 2.3 which is a cirtual package
> >                            ^^^^^^                ^
> > Should really copy & paste errors, as an error in the error can be
> > confusing :-)
>
> Quite agree.  Is there a way to copy and paste during installation?  At
> this point I was using the text-only console apparently provided by the
> installer.

Oh, should have spotted that. I think there is a . . . ah here:

less /var/log/debian-installer/messages

But somehow you would need access to it. :-)

Hang on, when did python become an essential package? This looks like it
is after the installation phase so maybe using script?

--
Chris.
======

--