Re: VMWare Server and Kernel? [u]

    I've ran VMWare Workstation 5 for some time now and it has the same
requirement. If you're running Debian stable this is usually not much of
an issue as you need only install the appropriate kernel headers package
which matches your linux-image package. Debian testing is a lil more
tricky as gcc/g++ could have been upgraded since the kernel was built,
but you can try the same technique as with stable. Debian unstable
you're most assuredly better off just compiling your own kernel image
and header packages using make-kpkg to save yourself a lot of grief.

    Regards,
    Jeremy