Re: Howto package squirrelmail plugins the Debian way (Was Re: Sieve client)

On Wed, 2006-01-25 at 21:37 +0100, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> As plugins are only exposed when enabled by the admin in some way via a
> config option in /etc/squirrelmail, I too feel this would be the best
> solution if we were to package the plugins ourselves.

Just to be clear: I'm not going give this process a priority personally
for anytime soon. If someone wants to go through the effort of making
(a) sensible selection(s) of plugins and packaging them, please go
ahead. I'm definately willing to review, help out or co-maintain where
needed though.

bye,
Thijs