Re: Mail configuration

Ron Johnson wrote:
Since, though, procmail recipes are 5even worse line noise than
Perl, I wouldn't recommend it either.  maildrop has a very clear
filtering language.

Or better yet, cut out the middle man. It isn't like Exim doesn't have it's own filtering built in. It certainly doesn't look like line noise.

# Debian-user
if $h_List-ID: contains "<debian-user.lists.debian.org>" then
  save Mail/debian-user