Re: Mail configuration

Ron Johnson wrote:
Since, though, procmail recipes are 5even worse line noise than
Perl, I wouldn't recommend it either.  maildrop has a very clear
filtering language.

Or better yet, cut out the middle man. It isn't like Exim doesn't have it's own filtering built in. It certainly doesn't look like line noise.

ex:
# Debian-user
if $h_List-ID: contains "<debian-user.lists.debian.org>" then
  save Mail/debian-user
endif