Re: Mail configuration (was: Should I Abandon Mutt and Exim4?)

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 17:23 +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Am 2006-01-13 22:44:27, schrieb Vincent Lefevre:
>
> > It is buggy (I had that confirmed earlier today), I would not recommend
> > it.
>
> ???  -  maildrop is not better.
> I use procmail since around 7 years without any problems.

The bugs are probably in his procmail recipes.

Since, though, procmail recipes are 5even worse line noise than
Perl, I wouldn't recommend it either.  maildrop has a very clear
filtering language.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"He used statistics the way a drunkard uses lampposts - for
support, not illumination."
Andrew Lang