Re: Sound Device Not Shared

ankur.kumar@axa.com.au wrote:

> if I stop the application which is using the sound device and then other
> application can use the sound device...
> its more like exclusive access to the sound device by ALSA....
>
> even if there is a warning sound from Anti-virus program, sound device get
> locked and I can not play music anymore until
> I close Anti-virus program.

Like Colin and I said, configure the app to use ALSA, or use aoss to wrap
it.

BTW, your Notes e-mail is not sending any 'References:' headers, which means
that your replies do not always show up in the thread.  It was just luck
that I saw your reply, because it wasn't showing up in the same thread.
You might want to use a better e-mail client for lists.