Re: OT: Subscribed addresses with auto-reply anti-spam systems

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 04:00:48PM -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:

> I can't answer this for either of you, but I certainly have been
> getting them, both here and on Fedora.

Can you put the full headers up?  I'm curious if they're trying to send to me.
I have greylisting (the Debian greylistd package, which I highly recommend for
spam prevention - about 80% effective), and I could check if they're trying to
deliver to me and then not retrying.

Daniel