Re: OT: Subscribed addresses with auto-reply anti-spam systems

Mike McCarty wrote:
Daniel Webb wrote:

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 01:53:46PM -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

FWIW, I haven't seen a single one of these come back to me. Could it be that only some are getting this or is it list-wide? (I assure you I am not authenticated on petsupermarket...) could be someone only has selected "From:" lines in their forward filter making it even more difficult to track down. I know that if I wanted to keep up on this list on another machine, or archive the output of certain "more useful" members, I'd just selectively forward those and exclude all others...

I haven't received any of these either.  Welcome to the less-useful club.

I can't answer this for either of you, but I certainly have been
getting them, both here and on Fedora.

I just send anything with "Antispam UOL" in the subject, or sender, off into the ether, so I couldn't say. Everything else, I quarentine and check out, but that goes straight to the bit bucket.

--
Marc Shapiro