Re: OT: Subscribed addresses with auto-reply anti-spam systems

Daniel Webb wrote:
On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 04:00:48PM -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:

I can't answer this for either of you, but I certainly have been
getting them, both here and on Fedora.

Can you put the full headers up?  I'm curious if they're trying to send to me.
I have greylisting (the Debian greylistd package, which I highly recommend for
spam prevention - about 80% effective), and I could check if they're trying to
deliver to me and then not retrying.

Next one I get, I'll forward it to you as an attachment with
full headers (off-list, of course).

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.