Re: OT: Subscribed addresses with auto-reply anti-spam systems

Mike McCarty wrote:
Scott Muir wrote:

I'm just sort of watching this thread casually, so I don't have all the
facts... But is that stopping me?  Noooo.

:-)

me too.

<<<snip>>

FWIW, I haven't seen a single one of these come back to me. Could it be that only some are getting this or is it list-wide? (I assure you I am not authenticated on petsupermarket...) could be someone only has selected "From:" lines in their forward filter making it even more difficult to track down. I know that if I wanted to keep up on this list on another machine, or archive the output of certain "more useful" members, I'd just selectively forward those and exclude all others...

.02