Re: Newsreader: Best of the bunch?

furufuru@ccsr.u-tokyo.ac.jp wrote:
> programming. (One important aspect of that kind of integration
> is that you don't have to remember different shortcut keys, such as
> C-a for jumping to the top of the line, C-g for interrupting,
> and C-s for searching.)

    Which is why every other piece of software pretty much does it the other
'way around.  IE, they call your text editor of choice.  Far more elegant to
program a mail client and call the text editor than to program the mail client
in the text editor.  What happens when you want to switch text editors?
Whoops, have to switch mail clients too.