Re: Newsreader: Best of the bunch?

%% marc <gmane@auxbuss.com> writes:

  m> Sorry for not having responded to this thread yet, but I'm still
  m> trying out all the suggestions. I thought that Pan would do, but it
  m> has a couple of flaws that I can't live with.

I didn't see the original thread so I don't know if anyone suggested
this already, but the best newsreader I've ever used is Emacs Gnus.

You can run Emacs in X mode and it's basically text but with useful
windows stuff (you can select articles with the mouse, popup menus for
odd things, etc.)

It's got more features than you can imagine, but you don't need to use
them to get started.

HTH!

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@nortel.com>           HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools
        These are my opinions--Nortel takes no responsibility for them.