Re: 4ol 4rt files:

What is this conversation about anway? Or more specifically, what does
it have to to with debian linux? Whatever the case, can you please
stop sending it to debian-user@lists.debian.org. If you would like to
carry this conversation out, simply email each other directly. I, as
well as many others subscribed to this list probably don't see this as
relevant. Anyway, I'm asking for a favour please.