Re: 4ol 4rt files:

On Saturday 24 September 2005 12:45 pm, John Hasler wrote:
> Hal writes:
> > It's one particular message, with 2 follow ups.  Perhaps the best thing
> >to do is add a number of replies saying this is the last place to go to
> >find help for AOL.
>
> You don't understand.  These people _do not read the messages_.  They
> simply spam address associated with "4RT FILES".
> --
> John Hasler

Some do, some don't.  Some read the full web page, some don't.  I added in
"THE HELPFUL ANSWER" or something like that to the title of my message.

It may help, it may not.  I figure it was worth a try.

As for the "These people"...

Will that group of people on this list ever stop this geek snobbery?  In truth
it says nothing about those who are looked down upon and everything about
those who feel they are superior enough to do the looking down upon.

Hal