Re: xdebconfigurator output to file

Thank you. "less" is exactly the program I was looking for. However, when I use the following command:

xdebconfigurator -x | less
it looks like the content gets loaded into less, but as soon as I use for example the arrow-keys or 'b','f','y' etc. the content disappears and I get a bunch of these:

~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Regards,
Louis

Craig M. Houck schrieb:

the redirection will work for sure.
Try xdebconfigurator -x | more as well and of course xdebconfigurator -x | less for the less fans