Re: call for a vote -- should debian-user mailing list replies go to author or to list?

Am 2005-08-27 02:45:47, schrieb Wulfy:

> >EGroups, YahooGroups... are sick !!!
> >
> Are all the University lists also sick?

TU-Muenchen? Freiburg? Mannheim? ULP-Streasbourg? UCLA?

They are working as I expect...

> Bully for you.  And your point is?

That they are working right and do not let me fight
with wrong Headers if I want to post PM's.

> >Not right, because *@lists.php.net, pgsql-*@postgresql.org,
> >exim-*@exim.org, mutt-*@mutt.org, fetchmail-users, courier-users
> >and many others using the "L".
> >
> I am on none of those lists.  I don't use fetchmail, courier or any of
> the others you imply.  Again, your point is?

postfix?
gnome, kde, fvwm?
BSD-Lists ?

They are working all as expected.

> If you had been keeping up with this thread, you would have known it has
> developed from this initial e-mail that I sent.  Perhaps your client is
> too slow?

No, I was bussy some days and was not reading the List  :-)

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi