Re: call for a vote -- should debian-user mailing list replies go to author or to list?

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 06:05:21PM +1000, charlie wrote:
> Am new here, but think that reply to list is standard on all Linux learning lists?

You'd be wrong.  Dead wrong.

Personally, my belief is that Reply-To is for idiots.  Push the damn button
already depending on where YOU expect the message to go (where it goes is
where *I* damn well expect it to go, and nowhere else), and get on with
things.

Oh, you use a brain-dead mailer that thinks it knows better than you?  Your
loss.  Think about it.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Q: What's the difference between a duck and an
 msw@cox.net |     elephant?  A: You can't get down off an elephant.