Re: OT mutt config (was: call for a vote -- should debian-user mailing list replies go to author or to list?)

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:09:53 -0400
Hendrik Boom <hendrik@pooq.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 03:59:28PM +0100, Jan T. Kim wrote:
> >
> > Do you have
> >
> >     subscribe debian-user
> >
> > in your ~/.muttrc? I think that mutt needs this in order to recognise
> > that debian-user is a mailing list.
>
> *now* I do.  It works.  Thanks.  I'll change my vote.
>
> -- hendrik

Or in my case Sylpheed-Claws. Damn, I always forget the last bit....

  +++++++
Registered Linux User:- 329524
"The timeless in you is aware of life's timelessness; and knows that
yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream." -- Kahlil
Gibran (1883-1931)

Trying Linux Debian Sarge