Re: call for a vote -- should debian-user mailing list replies go to author or to list?

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 11:42:28AM +0100, Dave Ewart wrote:

> Does anyone have a list of MUAs which have this functionality?
>
> In my experience:
>
> - Mutt: YES (my client of choice)

Although every time I use mutt to reply to list, it complains
that there's no list to mail to.  I've gotten very
used to overriding the to: with debian-user@lists.debian.org
to the great consternation of intended and unintended
recipients whenever the message was on another list!

-- hendrik