Re: Fourth Mouse Button

On 14/06/05, David Dorward <dorward@gmail.com> wrote:
On 6/14/05, David R. Litwin <presently42@gmail.com> wrote:
> Forgive me, but I see two problems with this:
>
> Firstly, Options "Buttons" does not exist

Create it then.

> Secondly, the ZAxisMapping has two
> numbers. Shouldn't I be giving two?

As I said - experiment.

Being a tad scared of Experimenting with mice (I re-booted yester-day, my mouse went copletely off the wall and I nearly had a break-down, thinking I wouldn't have usage of my mouse again. Two nice re-boots solved the nutty-ness. I haven't a clue what happened, though), I did a bit of searching and found this: http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=46
What are your thoughts? It seems that this should be precisely what I need. If so, could you help me a bit to set it up? Usually I'd just plunge ahead, but, as I said, I REALLY don't want to screw up me mouse.

Thanky.