Re: Fourth Mouse Button

En/La David R. Litwin ha escrit, a 13/06/05 06:57:
> My mouse has a button where my thumb is. This, in Windows, is used to go
> back in a web-browser. In linux, it does not recognise this button.
>
> So: How do I make it recognise the button; and how do I set it to go
> back in a web-browser?
>
> Thank you in Advance.

Hi David,
In the future you might want to make some attempt (google is your
friend) to find the answer to your questions. Is this the sort of info
you are looking for? I found it by googling "debian mouse buttons".
http://www.wlug.org.nz/XFree86KeyboardMouseNotes
Cheers,
Jonathan