Re: Fourth Mouse Button

It's working now: It just takes an astonishing amount of time to load.

In /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 (the file it recommends to alter), I've two Input Devices:

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Configured Mouse"
	Driver		"mouse"
	Option		"CorePointer"
	Option		"Device"		"/dev/psaux"
	Option		"Protocol"		"PS/2"
	Option		"Emulate3Buttons"	"true"
	Option		"ZAxisMapping"		"4 5"
EndSection
Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Generic Mouse"
	Driver		"mouse"
	Option		"SendCoreEvents"	"true"
	Option		"Device"		"/dev/input/mice"
	Option		"Protocol"		"ImPS/2"
	Option		"Emulate3Buttons"	"true"
	Option		"ZAxisMapping"		"4 5"
EndSection
and only one mouse. It says to add
 Protocol "ExplorerPS/2" # instead of plain "IMPS/2"
Options "Buttons" "7"
"ZAxisMapping" "6 7"
for an eight (or seven?) button mouse. I've the two standard, a wheel and that other thumb one.

What should I do?

Thank you in advance.

(P. S.: I'd actually already seen this page: I simply don't quite know what to do with the information, as seen above. I'm still too new, I suppose.)