Re: How to unsubscribe

On 4/28/05, s. keeling <keeling@spots.ab.ca> wrote:
> I have to concur with Maurits.  I use mutt which lets me see raw mail
> contents.  YOUR mail contained no debian .sig, and other signed mail
> in the thread displays no debian .sig.  There is something fishy going
> on here.

Are you positive that mutt is letting you see the entire raw contents?
 I can't tell with my messages, since Gmail suppresses the version the
list sees as a duplicate, but every message that I've looked at,
_including_ signed messages, has the standard debian .sig.  In this
thread, that's the two messages (that I've received) from Maurits that
have PGP signatures.  Here are the footers: