Re: How to unsubscribe

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 08:33:04AM -0400, Michael Marsh wrote:
> Are you positive that mutt is letting you see the entire raw contents?

I thought so, but apparently I was wrong. I don't see the debian sig
under my signed mails in mutt, but when I save them to a file and then
look at them, sure thing: the sig is there.

>  I can't tell with my messages, since Gmail suppresses the version the
> list sees as a duplicate, but every message that I've looked at,
> _including_ signed messages, has the standard debian .sig.  In this
> thread, that's the two messages (that I've received) from Maurits that
> have PGP signatures.

But I still miss them in some mails. I use a procmail script to keep a
small number of backups. There I found this mail that didn't contain
an unsubscribe sig:

or by msgID:
[🔎] 474978b205042805363760413a@mail.gmail.com

Of course you can't verify this at the debian site, as the unsubscribe
sig gets removed there for every message.  There are some others as
well. All three samples that I found are the only ones that have both
of these lines:

That might be some sort of clue.

Anyway, the unsubscribe sig should still be visible under most
messages.

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill