Re: How to unsubscribe

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 06:14:11PM -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> It is a puzzlement how people can miss seeing it down there.

It is basically a signature.  Some mailing software can be configured
not to display signatures. That could be one reason, though I highly
doubt it is the main one.

> Interestingly, the unsubscribe option did not appear at the bottom of
> your message. I wonder why it does in some and doesn't in others?

I signed my mail with gnupg. Maybe the list management software
doesn't add anything to the mail when that happens. I won't sign this
mail and we'll see what happens.

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill