Re: How to unsubscribe

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:13:28 +0200
Maurits van Rees <maurits@vanrees.org> wrote:

> Hello Francis,
>
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 04:03:04PM -0600, Francis Bouchard wrote:
> > I need to know how to unsubscribe from this mailing list ?
>
> You should be able to see that on the bottom of every message on this
> list:

> If you don't see that remark or if the wording puzzles you, please say
> so. It might give us a clue why a lot of people make the mistake of
> emailing to debian-user@lists.debian.org instead of
> debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org.
>
> You can also try unsubscribing via a form on the website:

> HTH,

It is a puzzlement how people can miss seeing it down there.
Interestingly, the unsubscribe option did not appear at the bottom of
your message. I wonder why it does in some and doesn't in others?  Also
I noticed in the OP that the unsubscribe option is several lines down
from the end of the message.  Could it help if that were tightened up to
the message body a bit more??
Just my observations.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Q: What's the difference between MicroSoft Windows and a virus?
A: Apart from the fact that viruses are supported by their authors,