Re: How to unsubscribe

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 01:46:45AM +0200, Maurits van Rees wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 06:14:11PM -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> > Interestingly, the unsubscribe option did not appear at the bottom of
> > your message. I wonder why it does in some and doesn't in others?
>
> I signed my mail with gnupg. Maybe the list management software
> doesn't add anything to the mail when that happens. I won't sign this
> mail and we'll see what happens.

This unsigned mail did get the unsubscribe option at the bottom. That
is true for all three unsigned mails in my inbox now. And all two
signed mails don't have the addition. It's a small basis for any bold
statements, but I do see a pattern here. :)

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill