Re: Troubles: Internet, Printer, Sound More.

Sorry; I keep doing that. My G-Mail, when I hit reply, relplies
directly to you. I'll try to recall.

I've just tried to start Debian. It says it's been un-cleanly
un-mounted. And, it refuses to start.

I've had quite enough. I'm downloading Sarge with a new Kernel (or,
should I get Sid?) and will be re-installing Debian (for a fifth time,
I think.). Hopefully, this will work.

Any good things you can tell me of when installing Debian? I've had to
guess my way; hence the four times installing it.