Re: Troubles: Internet, Printer, Sound More.

David R. Litwin wrote:

Alright. I will try this. In windows, I have Access Manager (software
from Bell Sympatico High-Speed.). I have set it to run at boot, which
it does. It access the internet, establishing the connection.

By the bye, I've got Knoppix. So, if you've any questions, I may be
able to answer them from Knoppix (for example, how it connects to the
internet; for I can using Knoppix.)
Do you have to click on any PPPOE-related stuff in the menus to connect, or are you just automagically connected when you boot into Knoppix?

If the latter, then the steps I outlined earlier should work for you.

--
Kent