Re: xsane stopped working after upgrade (Sid)

On 11 Feb 2005, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> On 10 Feb 2005, Greg Folkert wrote:
> > On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 19:08 -0500, Greg Folkert wrote:
> > > Yep, Libusb-0.1-4 v1:0.1.9-2 is the culprit. Revert to the version in
> > > Sarge, by going to http://packages.debian.org/testing/libs/libusb-0.1-4
> > >
> > > And downloading for your architecture.
> >
> > Actually, new version in SID. Maintainer already knew about it. This is
> > exactly why I believe Debian *IS* the best Distro period.
> > --
> > greg, greg@gregfolkert.net
> >
> > The technology that is
> > Stronger, better, faster:  Linux
>

> I've tried both versiions, Sid and Sarge; neither works now.
>
> Anthony

Sorry, ignore this. I hadn't realized that today's Sid version solves
the problem. It's now working again! Brilliant - thanks to the
maintainer!

Anthony

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk for
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  weblog, book reviews, electronic