Re: Don't understand recording from microphone.

On Sunday 06 February 2005 17:32, Alan Chandler wrote:

> I think my problem is with the mixer and not understanding how to use it.
> In particular how the sound gets fed into the I/O device that krecord uses
> to record from.

I think I have cracked it.  KMIX has a volume slider called "Capture", and
under it a red button.  This needs to be selected in order to record
anything.

Of course this isn't described anywhere I can find in the kmix documentation.

--
Alan Chandler
alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk