Re: Debian List for Idiot Debian Users - seriously.

On Thursday 03 February 2005 10:00 am, Mr. Jan Hearthstone wrote:
> There should be a Debian for idiots by idiots list;
> at least the rest of us (non-programmers, non-techies)
> could not feel superior to each other, and instead we
> would eventually get our legitimate questions answered
> in terms that we would understand.

Why do you think such a list would work?  Do you honestly think that
there's going to be people with the knowledge willing to camp out, for
free, answering the same questions already answered and archived 20
bajillion places?

For that matter, why are you asking this obvious question, when it's
been answered several times over and archived everywhere?

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca