Re: Gnome Feel & Operation..

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:25:27 +0000, Jon Dowland <dowland@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> My last sarge installed offered me 'desktop environment' which had
> both KDE and GNOME as dependencies. That wasn't in expert-mode. I
> distinctly remember being offered a choice in a previous install.

Jon,

I did my first debian desktop installation yesterday and the current
build (25-JAN-2005) didn't have the "desktop environment" choice, but
the 17-JAN-2005 build had it, so I installed this one for testing.
I'm curious if that is just an accident in the 25-JAN-2005 build:
See my mail of today:

Best regards,
Hannes.