Re: Gnome Feel & Operation..

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:22:51 +1030, Stef & Sue Daniels
<s.daniels@internode.on.net> wrote:

> Is there a reason why I had to physically install KDE after installation to
> use it, as apposed to having a choice of desktop?

Because you didn't choose it during installation, at a guess :)

My last sarge installed offered me 'desktop environment' which had
both KDE and GNOME as dependencies. That wasn't in expert-mode. I
distinctly remember being offered a choice in a previous install.

--
Jon Dowland
http://jon.dowland.name/